Frequently Asked Questions
For your convenience, we have HICAPS – a simple and easy health claims and payments solution. To utilise our HICAPS system, please ensure you bring in your private health insurance member card to claim on the spot.
We require a full payment if your member card is not provided, however, health insurance can still be claimed at a later stage online, by phone or going into your nearest health insurance centre.
Yes. With or without braces, mouthguards can easily be fabricated. To have a mouthguard made, it involves two relatively short appointments:
- Impressions and choosing the mouthguard colour of your choice from our selection
- Insert and check the fitting or pick up at reception
It is important to combine good oral hygiene, a healthy and balanced diet and regular dental visits.
If you have the following symptoms:
- tender, swollen or red gums
- bleeding gums when you brush or floss
- persistent bad breath or a bad taste in your mouth
Our oral health therapists will assess your periodontal (gum) condition and guide you towards an appropriate treatment plan.
There is onsite parking at the rear of our dental clinic on Orrong Crescent.
Tram: Number 75. Stop 48.
Train Stop: Hartwell or Willison